JESIP National Interoperability Summit
21-22 November 2012 - Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Interoperability - “The extent to which organisations can work together coherently as a matter of routine”
What is it?
A high profile national summit to share information about JESIP and discuss how emergency responders can work together better at complex incidents. It is being coordinated by CFOA Services Ltd, supported by AACE and ACPO and hosted by the Emergency Services Show 2012.
Why should I attend?
- Be part of the formal launch of the Joint Emergency Services Interoperability Programme (JESIP) and hear how it will affect you and your organisation
- Hear reflections from Government on the way forward for emergency services following a safe and successful Olympic & Paralympic games; the largest national security challenge the UK has seen for many years
- Gain insights from the worlds of law, academia and the military about the learning that can be achieved from adverse incidents
Who is speaking?
We are delighted to announce our speakers include:
- Theresa May, Home Secretary (to be confirmed)
- Christina Scott, Civil Contingencies Secretariat
- Roy Wilsher, CFOA Operations Director and Chair JESIP Strategic Board
- Chris Allison, National Security Office (to be confirmed)
- Ron Dobson, Commissioner London FB
- Jennifer Cole, RUSI
- Professor Laurence Alison (University of Liverpool)
- Fiona Barton QC (London Bombings Cumbria Shootings)
Who should attend?
- Leaders and strategic managers from the "Blue Light" Services
- LRF Chairs and Members
- Leaders and Senior Managers of UK Category 2 responders
If you are a Chief or principal manager working in any of the emergency services, or a Cat1 or Cat2 responder please join us at the first ever National Interoperability Summit and Dinner with After Dinner speaker to be held in conjunction with the Emergency Services Show.
Accommodation and dinner, included in the delegates package, is at the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Nr Warwick. Transfers for delegates from the confernce venue to the hotel will be available.