Over 8,100 visitors attended the 2019 event making The Emergency Services Show the UK’s premier event that attracts key decision-makers such as:
Buyers and specifiers of equipment and services from sectors including:
- Police including British Transport Police and MOD
- Fire & Rescue Service, including DFRMO, airports, refineries, pharmaceutical and industrial brigades
- Ambulance Service including NHS, private/independent ambulances and MOD
- Voluntary sector including British Red Cross, St John Ambulance, Mountain Rescue, Cave Rescue, NSARDA, RNLI, independent lifeboat organisations, Lowland Rescue teams, Community First Responders and many more!
- Procurement departments and framework providers such as YPO, NHS Supply Chain, The Consortium, the Home Office Police and Fire & Rescue Collaboration
- Home Office and ESN
- Civil Contingencies Secretariat, Resilience Direct and Ordnance Survey
- R&D departments including NFCC R&D
- Utilities such as water, telecoms, gas and electricity
- Government Departments such as local authority emergency planning officers, Highways England, Environment Agency, Air Rail and Marine Accident Investigation Branches, and Prison Officers.
Buyers from these organisations visit the show to:
- Source new equipment
- Find solutions to operational problems
- Stay updated
- Network and collaborate with colleagues
Visitor entry is free of charge, as is parking at the venue.