WeatherFile Weather Stations
Richard Paul Russell Ltd showcase WeatherFile Internet Connected Weather Monitoring solutions at Emergency Services Show, 18-19 September 2019
WeatherFile, the ultimate solution for live wind and weather monitoring. Developed by Richard Paul Russell Ltd. WeatherFile is a range of professional internet connected weather stations supported by a free cloud (website) presentation and data storage solution, www.weatherfile.com.
WeatherFile takes data directly from the highest quality ultrasonic sensors (Gill Instruments & LCJ Capteurs) through the WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) or WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU) to the internet.
Available in five standard models the systems are used widely within the emergency services, plume modelling, temporary structure, military and HAZMAT response markets with a client list including Babcock, Primetake, StageCo, Drayton Manor Theme Park and many more. In addition, we work with clients delivering bespoke solutions for their individual unique requirements.
Key Features of the systems include:
- Fast 'plug and play' set up, live data within minutes
- 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data from your location wherever you are via WeatherFile.com
- Private or public internet view options
- Individual site intranet landing page as standard
- Local standalone displays available
- Linkable to local alarms and/or relay switches
- 14-day data history graphs as standard
- Data can be downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing
- A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, dew point, precipitation, solar radiation sensor (pyranometer) and many more
- Maintenance free super accurate sensors resulting in a cost-effective long-term solution
- Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed or wind speed in relation to wind direction
- Secure independent GSM mobile connections available
- Standalone power supply options for remote locations available
Richard Paul Russell Ltd will also be exhibiting the full range of Kestrel Wind and Weather Instruments. Kestrel Meters can measure a wide range of environmental parameters from wind speed to barometric pressure, heat stress, altitude, crosswind and much more. Whether you wish to get an accurate measure of the current wind speed or require a specialist environmental meter with data logging capability, the Kestrel series will have the instrument for you.
For more information visit www.r-p-r.co.uk , call 0044 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com