160L NDB5 HOLDALL & CHANGING MAT
Our NDB5 bag range is constructed from PVC top spec material and is fully washable in side and out.
The strong and spacious holdall is ready for action across a wide range of diving scenarios. The bag’s 160 litre capacity should swallow up your bulky gear with ease.
These bags are renowned for their robust construction and durability making them first choice for countless divers and rescue teams all over the world. They are also supplied to the UK MoD who, of course, only use the best.
The NDB5 has been modified to include changing mat attachments. The NDB5 Changing Mat is a useful feature for when you’re on the go and can be bought separately. The mat rolls up with ease and can be stored on the side of the NDB5 bag when not in use.
On this utilitarian holdall you’ll also find three lifting handles, removable alpine-cut shoulder straps and webbing attachment points running down either side of the bag. A nylon inner dry clothes bag is supplied with every NDB5 holdall.
Customer logos can be added to our bags upon request, please note an additional charge will be required. Contact us to discuss and arrange customising bags.
- Spacious main compartment
- D-zip opening with weather protective zipper flap
- Internal mesh pockets
- Additional reinforcement on the base
- Comfortable top-mounted handle
- Four compression straps
- Adjustable and removable alpine-cut shoulder straps with an ergonomic fit
- Webbing loops running down both sides of the bag - can be used with carabiner or similar to attach items
- Twin haul handles on either end
- Water-resistant, rugged design with extra bartacs and double stitching
- ID pouch on the front of the holdall
- Washable inside and out
- Inner zipped nylon dry clothes bag included. Dimensions 55cm length, 38cm width, 20cm height
- Optional roll up changing mat can be bought separately
- Dimensions: 97cm length, 45cm width, 37cm height
- Weight: 3.5kg
- A shorter version (110L) of the NDB5 bag is also available in black, red and blue
- PVC fabric 1000D & material base fabric 500D