BT Inc Smart Airway Management Simulator | Intubation Trainer
This unique product empowers healthcare professionals to practise and then assess their airway management skills with objective feedback, without the need for an instructor to be present. Export results for review and debrief later on. A score is generated so clinicians can easily measure and improve their skills.
Also compatible with all common types of airway adjunct including endotracheal tube and i-gel.
Portable adult torso model with wheeled carry case.
Perform realistic practise with a life-like feeling human torso model.
Objective measurement recorded and displayed via wireless tablet PC of:
- Head tilt / Chin lift, Sniffing position.
- Jaw thrust manoeuvre.
- Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM) Ventilation.
- Intubation with endotracheal tube (ETT), laryngeal mask (LMA/I-gel), combi tube (Combi-Tube).
- Observable chest rise during ventilation which can be checked with a stethoscope.
- Head tilt-chin lift method, Jaw Trust, sniffing position and display these through a tablet.
- Observable intubation depth (deep/moderate/shallow) via tablet with right main stem intubation.
- Observable oesophageal intubation on the tablet PC.
- Tidal volume detection and stomach expansion and display the state on the tablet.
Furthermore users can debrief their training through the auto-ID items and check-list. Check-lists and result-points are all configurable so you can focus on a particular area of improvement. Save results and convert to PDF as required. Wireless Bluetooth connection between display device and tablet PC is reliable and uses minimal battery power. Both the tablet and simulator can be powered by mains and battery for portability.
Available with or without Android Tablet.
Available at: https://simulaids.co.uk/product/smart-airway-management-simulator/