• Peripheral reflective bands to quickly identify the silhouette of the rescuer.
• Front, rear and side MOLLE systems to anchor various material.
• Inside rear pocket for the placement of the hydration bag with hole for the extraction of the hose.
• Two external front pockets for intervention material and rescue scissors.
• Two large capacity internal front pockets for plans, documents or intervention material.
• Rear handle that facilitates the extraction of injured personnel.
• Double identification system on the back through velcro patches.
• Made of breathable mesh to neutralize the external temperature.
• Shoulder and back adjustment systems to adapt to all sizes.
- Fire Prevention Equipment
- Fire Safety Equipment
- First Aid Equipment