CleanSpace® Halo is a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) system that houses smart technology in a revolutionary, compact design. CleanSpace delivers the highest protection in healthcare while being comfortable, quick to fit and easily integrated into any setting.
ACHIEVING COMPLIANCE WITH COMFORT & EASE-OF-USE
- Patented AirSensit™ technology delivers cool, filtered air on demand for a high level of protection.
- Delivers up to 230 L/min airflow for up to 9 hours operating time. When using a stethoscope, the wearer can quiet the motor using a breath controlled technique.
- Lightweight device (<400g/0.9lb) with no cables, hoses or belt mounted battery packs.
- Few parts and small surface area make the device fast to clean/ disinfect and put back into use.
- Customizable colored panels to denote personally issued devices or specific zones.
- Transparent mask with clear voice transmission allows for easy communication.
- Soft medical grade silicone mask is latex-free, providing a comfortable moulded seal. Fresh air into the mask keeps staff cool, removes moisture, stale air and prevents fogging.
- Half and full face mask options.
- HEPA/P3 protection 99.97% filtration efficiency for 0.3 micron and above.
- HEPA/P3 protection, 99.97% filtration efficiency for particles 0.3um and above. Including biohazards.
- Fully tested and certified: NIOSH & CE Mark approved.
- Water tolerant: (IP Rating 66): Suitable for use in decontamination showers and frequent cleaning.
- Consistent high quantitative Fit Testing: Average Fit Factor 3,000. Ensures staff are protected even during busy periods
- Compatible with standard hospital PPE: (gowns, hats and face shields). No belts or head tops. Worn above shoulders.
- Long battery time: Up to 9 hours of continuous use and rapid charge time in less than two hours. Low battery alarms maintain full protection for every user, every time.
- Reliable and durable: Sturdy, shock-resistant casing. Backed by a 3 year warranty.
THE SMART CHOICE
- Reduce waste: Reusable system significantly reduces disposable mask use, cost of waste removal and environmental impacts
- Eliminates need for stockpiling: Modular system is flexible and scalable for high volume use. Especially beneficial in high risk events such as pandemics.
- Ensure compliance and effective use: Simple system with few parts. Don/doff in under 10 seconds. Comfortable to wear for extended periods.
- Simplify Fit Testing: Positive airflow with AirSensit™ technology and personal adjust system covers a range of faces to deliver high Fit Test results every time.
- Integrates into standard protocols: Medical grade materials can be disinfected with standard hospital agents. Can be cleaned/disinfected on the ward or in centralised reprocessing areas.
- Flexible training options: Large, mobile and time poor workforces can be reliably and quickly trained. Online material and customer support teams are available to assist with training.