Command & Control Experts
We are proud that in our 20 years of experience of delivering command and control/incident ground projects, we have developed a solutions and service offering that is trusted, fit-for-purpose and dedicated to supporting first responders and the critical environment in which they operate.
Excelerate has vast experience in providing incident command and support solutions utilising proven technologies and methodologies. This experience is put to the test every day when solutions we have provided to our customers are dispatched to deal with a wide variety of deployments.
Our Solutions enable customers to:
- Effectively support operational deployments
- Provide robust and effective access to operational applications and support mechanisms.
- Share and access information across multi-agency incidents, supporting collaboration and interoperability
- Increase community engagement
- Train and exercise effectively
- Improve command and control and incident management
- Deploy network infrastructures in ad-hoc and unpredictable environments
- Monitor and manage pre-planned events
- Provide real-time situational awareness across multiple locations
- Securely and effectively share data and information across multiple locations
- Deploy solutions to meet various operational objectives and outcomes, ensuring maximum value of investment
- Support operational users with simple and effective solutions designed for the mobile environment
- Reduce costs and requirements for intensive and technical training programmes with a focus integration method designed for non-technical operators
Total Turnkey Solutions – Mobile Incident Command Units
We provide secure, resilient mobile and incident ground connectivity solutions covering satellite, cellular and private LTE services as well as a varied suite of incident ground products and solutions. This makes us an ideal partner for integrating complete mobile command and incident ground technology solutions.
We work in partnership with our customers through the life cycle of the project.
Key benefits include
- Pre-market engagement
- Trials and user demos
- Research and development for bespoke projects
- Project management
- Specialist systems integration
- Fully certified commissioning of the technical solution
- Technical maintenance
- User and technical training programmes
- 24/7 fully managed network services and remote support
- Onsite support and engineering teams
We can bring a wealth of experience and technical knowledge to support and specify the right solution for you.
Some of the projects we have delivered include
- West Midlands Ambulance Service
- Northamptonshire Joint Operations
- The UK Hazardous Area Response Teams (HART)
- Buckinghamshire FRS
- West Midlands Fire Service
- Dyfed Powys Police
- Scotia Gas Networks
- The Environment Agency
- FRS New South Wales, Australia
- Victoria CFA, Australia