ESR (Emergency Service Response) Wetsuit (1.5, 3 OR 5mm)
Our Emergency Service Response Wetsuit is a versatile option, but is particularly popular amongst Coastguards and other sea rescue organisations.
This high visibility orange suit is manufactured from superstretch neoprene, featuring a front entry YKK zip and molded Velcro closing collar (see 'Features' for more info).
This suit can be supplied in 1.5mm, 3mm or 5mm thicknesses, allowing you to achieve the perfect level of thermal protection required for any given rescue scenario.
A matching, separate hood is included with this suit.
- Yamamoto neoprene neck seal with smooth skin on the inside
- Front entry YKK plastic zip with Velcro closing collar
- All seams triple glued and blind stitched
- Bright orange superstretch neoprene
- YKK® zipped cuffs with yamamoto neoprene wrist seal, smooth skin on the inside
- Strong pad/supertex elbow, knee and seat protection
- YKK® zipped ankles with yamamoto neoprene ankle seals smooth skin on inside
- Separate hood supplied in 3mm or 5mm to match the suit