F5 STORM FORCE RESCUE SUIT
Our Storm Force 5 Rescue Suit is the latest tri-laminate drysuit that evolved originally from our popular Storm Force 4 Drysuit. This suit is made from a 375D tri-laminate material therefore more hard-wearing than our Storm Force 4 editions.
Using our expertise and years of experience in the design and manufacturing of drysuits, plus our long standing experience working with emergency response teams we have created a drysuit with all of the key features you would require when conducting an on the water rescue at an affordable price!
This a robust, heavy duty drysuit designed for disaster relief, ideal for rescue and emergency response teams conducting any type of marine based rescue whether it be a swift water rescue in a flooding situation or an offshore rescue in the most extreme of conditions.
- Fabric build: 375D heavy duty tri-laminate
- Front entry BDM metal dry zip (medium duty)
- Yamamoto neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Reflective strips on the cuff and legs
- 1x Flexi-Light stick arm pocket (left)
- 1x bellows pocket with Velcro closure (right)
- Double layer knee/seat protection
- Elasticated ankle gaitors
- Latex socks