Men's Aspira Pro Smock
The Aspira Pro Smock epitomises Páramo garment philosophy, with a number of unique and truly functional features. Created through design innovation, exhaustive testing and years of experience, the Aspira Pro Smock offers unequalled ventilation for the serious outdoor professional.
- Fully adjustable, wired roll-away hood. Higher volume hood fits over all types of helmets and is adjustable with cordlocks.
- Maximum freedom of movement provided by artiulated shoulders and sleeves (with double linking across shoulder yoke).
- Adjustable venting and temperature control through upper arm vents and our front twin zip design.
- Further temperature control and weather protection from our multi-adjust low bulk cuff design, which also allows sleeves to be rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Removable foam inserst in back.
- Less prone to abrasion or damage through reversed zips.
- Reflective piping as standard.
- Easy and secrure use of navigation equipment with two 'fast access' chest pockets.
- Easy access storage from one large external chest pocket.
- Handwarming and OS map storage from two internal 'dry' pockets.
- Additional reflective on hood and back of neck for clear aerial and reverse visibility (especially when hood stowed).