SC1 Limited Life Splash Suit
The SC1 in Chemprotex™ 300 is a single use, Type 3 splash contamination suit designed for use with breathing apparatus worn outside the suit or
with a face mask and filter.
The garment is CE certified to EN14605:2005 and is intended for use in areas that are not immediately dangerous to life or health.
- One-piece construction
- Integral hood with neoprene rubber face grommet to seal around the wearer’s face mask
- 91cm (36”) Nylon zip fitted across the shoulders in rear of suit, with double external zip flaps with a self adhesive tape closure
- Chemically protective Kemblok™ laminated glove welded to the suit material
- Integral socks in the same Chemprotex™ 300 material as the suit with plain outer leg allowing the wearing of customer’s own boots. (Boots not included)
- Compatible with the Permasure™ toxicity modelling smartphone app which calculates safe working times for over 4,000 chemicals (for more details visit www.respirexinternational.com/permasure)
- Alternate colours (Olive Green & Navy Blue) are manufactured to order, contact Respirex for minimum order quantities.
TYPE 3 EN14605:2005+A1:2009
Liquid-Tight Chemical Protective Clothing
TYPE 4 EN14605:2005+A1:2009
Spray-Tight Chemical Protective Clothing
TYPE 5 EN13982-1:2004+A1:2010
Particulate Protective Clothing
TYPE 6 EN13034:2005+A1:2009
Limited Spray-Tight Chemical Protective Clothing
IL: Class 1 EN 1073-2:2002
Radioactive Particulate Protective Clothing
Protective clothing against infective agents
FINABEL 0.7.C Chemical Warfare Agents
EN 1149-1:2006 Antistatic Protective Clothing