Solaris Pro and Pro-X
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Solaris Pro is a compact, lightweight and portable lighting solution. Fully rechargeable, it is a great alternative to noisy generators, eliminating pollution and maximising user safety.
- Up to 16,000 lumens and 500 metres light beam
- Dual-beam optics - spot beam for long-distance and flood beam for area lighting
- 3 light modes - spot, flood, and boost (spot + flood)
- Rechargeable - 2 battery choices available depending on runtime requirements - Solaris Pro (18Ah Li-ion, up to 24 hours runtime) and Solaris Pro-X (36Ah Li-ion, up to 48 hours runtime)
- Digital display with battery status and charging indicator
- Programmable runtime - the floodlight will adjust the light intensity according to the selected runtime in order to deliver optimum performance within the chosen time-frame
- 1.85m extension pole with a built-in cable to avoid trip hazards - collapses to a portable size, deploys in seconds
- Built-in stability legs for use on uneven ground (optional ground pegs available)
- All in one (light, battery pack, and 1.85m extension pole) in a lightweight (7-8.5kg) and compact design
- Tough, impact-resistant housing, IP65 rated
Supplied with AC mains charger and shoulder strap (optional vehicle charger available).