WOLFLITE® H-4DCA HANDLAMP
The lamp is constructed from a new, exceptionally robust and highly durable thermoplastic material, well able to withstand the effects of heavy industrial use. In addition to this, the material is anti-static, preventing the build up of potentially dangerous electrostatic charges. A 6mm thick, toughened, scratch resistant glass lens with rubber seal, together with a second seal fitted at the lens ring and lamp body joint, ensure that the lamp is protected from ingress of dusts and liquids and can therefore be used in the dustiest and wettest conditions possible.
The outstanding light output from this relatively small and compact handlamp is achieved with the use of a high output, high efficiency halogen bulb, rated at 4.8V 0.5A, focused within a 100mm diameter parabolic reflector. This provides the user with an extremely well defined beam of intense white colour.
The H-4DCA handlamp has been approved for use with alkaline manganese, zinc chloride or zinc carbon primary cells. The use of alkaline manganese cells is recommended because of their significantly greater capacity, delivering a brighter white light for up to 20 hours duration from one set of cells; by comparison, nearly four times the duration of zinc D cells. The H-4DCA is supplied complete with a convenient removable shoulder strap.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CE marked to ATEX Directive Explosive gas, vapour and mist certified for zones 1 & 2, up to T4 temperature class
- Dust ignition protected for zones 21 and 22, for dusts with ignition temperatures over 135°C
- Increased light output from halogen bulb
- Alkaline cell approval giving 20 hour duration
- Robust anti-static thermoplastic lamp enclosure
- Ingress protection to IP66
- Lloyd's Register Type Approved
- Supplied with detachable shoulder strap