X27 Rapid Decontamination Shelter
The portable X27 Rapid Decontamination Shelter for decon procedures and patient handling requires minimal personnel to establish quite literally in seconds. Any necessary power and other utilities can easily be added into the shelters once deployed. Focusing on rapid deployment, build quality, portability and usability, RapidGB is confident its range of products will work smoothly with your service’s existing resilience infrastructure.
- Designed specifically to enable rapid responders to effect NBC decontamination processes within minutes.
- Lightweight geodesic framework manufactured from high strength powder coated aircraft alloy.
- Flame retardant, UV stabilised, and chemical resistant fabric canopy retains the contaminates and protects the outside environment.
- Three sections allow for Undress, shower and redress with a dividing curtain providing patient dignity.
- Includes shower booms with on/off shower nozzles.
- Four 350mm external ports at opposing ends providing the capability to allow disposal of bagged waste or clothing to an external waste container.
- Internal basin collects the wastewater which then is pumped to your outside waste collection.
- Includes groundsheet, spares and repair kit, ground anchor tethers, and fast deployment storage/transport bag as standard.
- Bespoke options available.
Please call: +44 (0)2476 326585
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org