AR251 INJECTION, VENEPUNCTURE, CANNULATION & INFUSION ARM
- Cast from life, our Venepuncture and Infusion Arm Trainer has been improved and now has more pronounced veins in the antecubital fossa region of the forearm and on the back of the hand. With an extremely realistic finish, it shows a well developed male left arm in fine detail.
- The arm features a flexible wrist for added realism, durable silicone skin and is simple to set up, operate and maintain.
- Administering IV injections and infusions
- Intravenous cannulation - on the back of the hand or forearm
- Setting up and monitoring infusions including application of dressings to secure cannula in place
- Withdrawal of blood using syringe or vacutainer
- Easy to set up
- Flexible wrist for improved realism
- Closed blood system which is clean to use
- The skin is moulded from a specially selected grade of silicone for improved feel, durability and palpation of the veins
- Many procedures can be carried out before a replacement skin is required
- A realistic sensation is felt when the skin and vein are penetrated
- When charged with artificial blood, a realistic ‘flashback’ confirms correct needle location in the vein and blood can then be withdrawn
- Continuous vein system, and innovative two bottle sealed blood assembly, greatly reduce the risk of leakage
- The working veins, which can be identified from the ‘blind veins’ by palpation, are made from a material with self sealing characteristics that can be penetrated many times
- The self-sealing material used for the veins, as well as the silicone skin, enhance durability
- Automatic pressure relief valve
- Replacement skins and veins are simple to fit
Minimising spillage and staining
- The innovative sealed blood assembly reduces the risk of spillage as fluids can easily be pumped from one bottle to the other
- Special blanking plugs for the bottles are provided when transporting the arm
2 Year Guarantee
- This model, manufactured by Adam,Rouilly, comes with a 2 Year Guarantee.
This guarantee applies to models which have been used correctly and covers durability and functionality.
- 21 gauge or smaller cannulae and needles must be used for practice on the arm
- Dorsal metacarpal
- Median cubital