Unlike a conventional tripod the LARKIN RESCUE FRAME does not need to span the void: it sits on one side and reaches out to provide a redirect high above and well away from the edge.
- Frame is constructed of high tenacity aluminium alloy for the best balance between strength and weight
- Full size frame has an operational reach from the tilt point of 2.5 metres
- Half size frame has an operational reach from the tilt point of 1.2 metres
- Safe working load of 400kg
- Weight 43.5kg
- Manufacture of the LARKIN RESCUE FRAME is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 quality standards