Incapacitant Spray Holder
Designed, developed and tested by Officer Safety Trainers and
operational officers and made from high-quality leather and durable nylon mouldings. It can be worn either side of the body for left- or right-handed operation and offers secure protection and hands-free carrying for incapacitant spray canisters.
Our Incapacitant Spray Holders feature:
- High-quality, long lasting leather retaining strap;
- Robust nylon canister pot with textured surface for secure hand grip;
- Removable lanyard for keeping the spray pot safely close to the body, if accidentally dropped;
- Interchangeable pots to suit a selection of canister diameters and lengths;
- 360°rotation with 12 position ratchet to enable adjustable positioning for comfort and ease of access;
- Quick and easy withdrawal and secure relocation of spray;
- Pot containing spray canister that can be quickly detached for end of shift storage.
- Belt Loop on the rear to suit 50mm or 55mm belt widths;
- Webbing straps and two press studs on the rear allow secure and easy attachment to MOLLE Loop system;
- KLICK FAST Connector on rear allows secure mounting to any KLICK FAST Dock attached to clothing, belts or body armour.
- Fixed-position, non-rotating holders for mounting on either left or right side of the body;
- Dropped Position - Canister pot sits 110mm
- below belt for improved access when wearing long body armour;
- Non-Leather Material - Holder is made from a
- combination of strong, recyclable nylon and thermoplastic elastomer - for those preferring a leather-free option