Traverse Rescue Titan Split Tapered Stretcher
Their materials allow them to survive in extreme conditions, while the design itself allows for a user-friendly platform from which to work.
The titanium frame versions allow an additional feature of reducing more than half of the weight when compared to similar stainless steel models.
Unique features include a 25.4mm (1 inch) top-tube to make it easy to hold onto relative to smaller-tube frames and four StratLoad™ attachment points that make it quick to clip your stretcher bridle and protect the carabiner from wall and rock faces.
- Tapered Design – Allows easier access in confi ned areas
- 25 mm Top Tube – large top tube is very easy to hold onto, especially in long carries
- StratLoad™ Feature as Standard
- Split-Apart design - patented Loc-Safe feature for a solid connection between both parts
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) netting and UHMW-PE Back Support
- Available in Stainless Steel or Titanium frame materials
- 134kg load rating